The T Smart Adapter Mark IV for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera from Metabones allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be mounted onto a Sony E-mount camera.
While doing so, the adapter is designed to support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. If the lens includes autofocus, image stabilization, as well as camera-controlled aperture functions, this adapter is intended to allow those features to be used. If an attached lens is also capable of generating EXIF metadata when used with a directly compatible camera, the T Smart Adapter Mark IV for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera is designed to allow that information to be saved along with image files generated with a combination of the lens, a Sony E-mount camera, and the adapter.
- Canon EF or EF-S Lens to Sony E Body
- Third Party EF or APS-C EF to Sony E
- Supports Electronic Communication
- Enables Use of Lens Autofocus
- Enables Lens Aperture and Stabilization
- Adapter Interior Minimizes Reflections
- Locking Mechanism to Secure Lens
- Push-Button Lens Release
- Brass Mounting Rings
- Detachable Tripod Foot