Retaining the excellent performance at maximum aperture of the much larger f/2.8L but in a smaller size, the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Lens from Canon is a professional zoom telephoto suitable for a broad range of applications from sports to portraiture.
It is fully compatible with the Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II teleconverters (requires f/8 AF sensitivity with EF 2x II) and features optical image stabilization (IS) to reduce the blur caused by camera shake. The image stabilization provides the equivalent effect of a shutter speed 4 stops faster and offers an IS mode optimized for following shots of moving subjects.
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range f/4-32
- Fluorite and UD Lens Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Internal Zooming and Focusing
- Focus Range Limiter
- Water and Dust Resistant Sealing
- Truly Circular Diaphragm