The T Smart Adapter for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras from Metabones allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be mounted onto a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera ( i.e. Panasonic GH4 ).
While doing so, the adapter is designed to support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. If the lens includes autofocus, image stabilization, as well as camera-controlled aperture functions, this adapter is intended to allow those features to be used. If an attached lens is also capable of generating EXIF metadata when used with a directly compatible camera, the T Smart Adapter is designed to allow that information to be saved along with image files generated with a combination of the lens, a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera, and the adapter.
- Canon EF or EF-S Lens to Micro 4/3 Body
- Third Party EF or APS-C EF to Micro 4/3
- Supports Electronic Communication
- Enables Use of Lens Autofocus
- Enables Lens Aperture and Stabilization
- Adapter Interior Minimizes Reflections
- Locking Mechanism to Secure Lens
- Push-Button Lens Release
- Brass Mounting Rings
- Detachable Tripod Foot